The one function in digital devices that finds applications for both business & personal purposes is file transfer. This article is a short take on the best file transfer app, SHAREit. It explains how the file-sharing app works and the types of file transfers you can manage on SHAREit.
About SHAREit and its working
SHAREit is the most popular app for file transfer between devices. It uses wireless technology & provides comparatively faster speeds. You can transfer files of any size/type on the app. It could favour business as well as personal uses. SHAREit is the best file transfer app in the market & is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for free. It works on different platforms like Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS.
How to transfer files using SHAREit
The file transfer on SHAREit follows a simple, straightforward method. Given below is a step-by-step way of how to proceed.
- Get the app– The obvious first step is to download & install the SHAREit app. You should do it on both devices. These are the sender and the receiver devices. If more than two devices are in use, you should get the app on all the devices. However, note that file transfer can happen only between two devices at a time.
The easiest way to download the app is from the relevant store on your device. For example, it could be Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Microsoft Store. You can also download this from the official website of SHAREit. When the download is complete, the installation process happens automatically. If a manual action is needed, you can do it.
- Explore the app– Now, you have to open the app on the devices. You can find options to send and receive files & a section for storage. The file transfer between devices is doable using a wireless connection. Both the devices should detect a linkage to the same network. For the best file transfer app experience, ensure quality and a stable connection.
- Select the file/files– One should act as your primary device from which you have to send the files. The other is a secondary device that receives the sent file.
You can choose to send or receive any file that includes images, videos, music, apps, and documents. You may first click on the send button and then select the specific file for transfer.
- Connect the devices– The next step is to fix your selection by clicking on it. Both the devices will show a scanning mode. The primary device will have to find and connect to the secondary device. A QR code scan is the best way to go about it. Now, you can link the devices.
- The file transfer– Once the devices are connected, the actual file transfer process occurs. You can even add more files when the file transfer is taking place. Wait until the transfer is complete. Once complete, you can access the secondary device for the received file. Only a wireless connection is enough for the entire file transfer process.
Types of File Transfer on SHAREit
Different types of file transfers are applicable on SHAREit. You can connect and transfer files between two PCs, two mobile devices, or between a PC and a mobile device. The main file transfer methods in all these types are simple, as mentioned in the above section. There are only very few additions or differences in each transfer type. In addition, the cross-platform feature enables you to transfer files between any device.
It should be known that SHAREit can transfer all sorts of file formats too. So, it never becomes a burden when you have to share files of massive size. SHAREit is the best file transfer app with an easy and reliable process allowing for the quick exchange of online resources.
The primary thing in a file transfer activity is the security for your files & the transferring devices. You should ensure the usage of the best file transfer app like SHAREit for this purpose.
You can know more about the SHAREit app from their Twitter profile and get to know about their latest releases and features by clicking here.